At true Salon, we strive to always be on the cutting edge of the beauty industry, as well as provide you with the best products we can find. Because of this passion for offering the best, we are thrilled to announce that we are going to be offering another line of products -the Wilson Collective.
Wilson Collective products are crafted using sacha inchi oil, a seed found in the Peruvian rainforest. This seed extract is rich in fatty acids such as omega-3, 6, and 9 which are known to protect the scalp and hair. Even better, the sacha inchi oil, boosts your hair’s shine and locks in moisture, while encouraging hair growth. Making the Wilson Collective products even more impressive is the pairing with essential oil fragrances that your hair care routine a total delight.
In the Know about the Wilson Collective Product Line
- Other than promoting hair growth, what other benefits do the Wilson Collective products help? The sacha inchi oil, helps regulate oil production, and improves scalp conditions like eczema and psoriasis, as well as other issues that can cause one’s head to itch.
- Does it contain sulfates or other similar products? No. Wilson Collective products are free of sulfates, artificial colors, color stripping ingredients, or any known harmful cancer-causing chemicals.
- What types of products does Wilson Collective have to offer? In true less is more fashion, the Wilson Collective offers 6 products – a strength building cleanser, a strength building conditioner, a spray detangler and refresher, a crème and gel product, a style elixir and hair spray, in addition to a line of professional hair styling tools.
About the Wilson Collective Products
- Be Strong Strength Building Cleanser – A lemon and cedarwood scented shampoo that uses sacha inchi oil, corn, silk proteins and hydrolyzed keratin to boost hair strength and give you the shiniest hair possible.
- Be Strong Strength Building Conditioner – Matching the shampoo in scent, the conditioner lets you smooth out your and close the cuticles to prevent any damage.
- Don’t Stress It Spray Detangle and Style Refresher – Sunflower oil, sacha inchi oil, clary sage and lemon essential oils are used to create that protect your hair from mechanical and heat damage. Can also be used on wet hair to detangle it or on dry hair to refresh your look.
- Style Both Ways – This crème and gel can be used like a crème styles and used with a low dryer, or as a gel to help your hair. With a light lemongrass scent plus natural oils it will protect your hair from the elements and your styling tools.
- Sacha Inchi Oil Style Elixir – Combining sacha inchi oil, with grapeseed coconut and jojoba, this product adds moisture to prevent dry hair and split ends, while encouraging hair growth.
- Final Act Hair Spray – Perfect for any hairstyle or type. Whether you need to brush out and start over or are done for the moment, the lightweight spray provides a flexible hold for hours!
Although true Salon is an Aveda salon, we are always happy to introduce new products that uphold our dedication to keeping your hair looking great using naturally derived products. The Wilson Collective line truly meets these standards. Come in today to try out the Wilson Collective products for yourself!