With summer weather in full swing, we are always eager to show off our skin’s sun-kissed glow. We might lighten the shades of make-up we use or perhaps change our hair color, but the goal is simple – we want to show off our look. There are many different ways to enhance our look, but one of the simplest is by getting frequent facials.
We all know the value of washing off the makeup and using a cleanser designed for our skin type, but having a facial is an even better approach to putting our best face forward. A true Salon esthetician will be able to use natural products designed to enhance your skin and show it off. If you have never had a facial, consider these reasons to talk to a true Salon pro about a facial.
1. A professional facial makes it much easier to determine what type of skin you have so that you can be sure you are using the best skin care products.
2. The exfoliation process at true Salon is designed to cater to your skin’s needs so that it leaves you with smoother skin, increased cellular turnover, softer lines and minimize skin discoloration.
3. Do you have trouble with blackheads and clogged pores? Then frequent facials will keep pores clean, and minimize blackheads and other impurities, but not damaged your skin. Getting a facial during the summer is especially important as it minimizes breakouts caused by extra perspiration.
4. All of us need for our skin to be well hydrated. A facial will add moisture to your skin and help it retain your youthful glow.
5. Just as having a pedicure helps stimulate the blood flow and circulation in our feet, a facial increases circulation in one’s face. In addition to the natural products used, the massage will stimulate the cells and help bring new nutrients to the skin.
6. No one likes to hear the word “cancer”. By having facials, your esthetician will not any abnormalities and can alert you to any signs that you might want to see a doctor.
7. Relax. A facial is great way to relax and unwind after a long day/week. You will be able to simply sit back and relax while someone else does the “work”.
8. Regardless of one’s age, having a facial will promote skin that is healthy, strong, and more resistant to the effects of aging. In fact, a facial has been shown to reduce skin issues such as, under eye bags, sagging lids, dark circles, puffiness, dry or peeling lips, fine lines, surface wrinkles, scarring, redness, smoker’s skin and visible capillaries.
9. A facial can help correct certain skin conditions such as overexposure to Ultraviolet Rays from the sun.
So, are you ready to help your skin look more beautiful than ever? Are you eager to take some years off your look? Then contact true Salon today. You will be glad you did.